Favourites is a section of the program where you store your own comments and paragraphs of text.
Creating a favourite 'from scratch'.
1. Click on the subject box of any student e.g. Numeracy. Compose a comment, highlight it (hold down the left mouse button and drag over it).
2. Right-click your highlighted text then select 'Add Favourite>New Excellent Statement'.
3. The new statement will now appear in the Numeracy favourites section as an Excellent comment.
1. If you right-click on any comment in the Curriculum or General statement banks you can also add these to your favourites.
2. The comment will appear in the favourites for the currently selected report subject.
To delete a favourite simply right-click a selected comment and click on delete.
Need more help with this? Let us know via our forum...