Microsoft Windows Vista (or above) 32-bit or 64-bit (x86/x64).
Recommended: The latest Windows version and updates installed.
Apple macOS Mountain Lion (or above) 64-bit (x64).
Recommended: The latest Apple macOS and updates installed.
25MB free storage space.
1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Internet connection (Can operate temporarily with no connection).
2GB RAM (or more).
100MB (or more) free storage space.
1920 x 1080 (or higher) screen resolution.
Differences between the Windows and macOS version:
We have tried to make using the Windows and macOS versions as similar as possible. However, there are certain differences that you may need to be aware of if you are using a mix of both Windows and macOS computers...
- Fonts and font sizes on macOS are not the same as those on Windows, even if the font names and sizes are set the same.
- The macOS version will follow the OS Dark mode setting, the Windows version does not.
- Admin option windows may act differently on macOS than Windows (we recommend the Admin uses a Windows-based computer).
- The macOS version only runs on 64-bit versions of the macOS, the Windows version will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- When selecting multiple pupils using Windows you use the CTRL key, on macOS you use the Command key.