ReportComplete requires no installation, works online or offline on both Mac and Windows based computers.
With ReportComplete the administrator sets up the school report format, creates the teachers, and adds the students. The teachers then login and ReportComplete will automatically download the latest student list for their form and show them a blank or predefined report layout - as it would be printed.
Advantages over other end of term report writing systems include:
- Heads and jobshares can read and edit reports whilst other teachers are still writing them - No merging process required.
- A 'what you see is what you get' (WYSIWYG) view - No need for a print preview.
- Direct printing as booklets (for duplex printers).
- Attendance information can be altered and updated at any time.
- Automatic download of report format, teacher/student lists and any other settings - No confusion if someone forgets.
- No need to install, runs from virtually anywhere, including desktop, cloud drives and memory sticks.
- Multi-user, multi-school (for heads that run more than one school).
- PDF printing, raw Word text export.
- Emergency offline reporting mode.
- Works on both Mac and Windows computers.
ReportComplete and this website are published by SinisterSoft Limited.
Visit the SinisterSoft website to find out more information specific to SinisterSoft.
ReportComplete has been written and designed by Anthony Ball.
Anthony is not new to school report systems, he wrote and provided most of the support for the acclaimed ReportBuilder (published by ApplePanic). Anthony has been programming computer systems since the early 80's, he actually started programmed video games whilst at school! After leaving school Anthony created video and computer games and designing new copy protection systems for various video and computer game companies before setting up his own software and design company.
If you have an Android device, you can find some of Anthony's games using Google Play.
If you have an iOS device, you can find some of Anthony's games using iTunes.